Effective and safe surgical treatments.
Our board-certified physicians, certified nurse-midwives, nurses, mammographers, and ultrasound technicians are trained in state-of-the-art treatments and are privileged to have access to the very best that technology can offer. We also take great pride in providing treatments not otherwise available in the Seacoast area.
You can trust you’re in the right hands when you choose Garrison Women’s Health for your next procedure.
A sample of the full range of surgeries and procedures we can provide:
- da Vinci laparoscopic surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Vaginal surgery
- Open surgery (laparotomy)
- Laser Surgery
OB/GYN Surgical Procedures
- Ovary removal
- Ovarian cyst removal
- Endometriosis surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of chronic pelvic pain
- Treatment of fibroids (myomectomy, hysterectomy)
- Endometrial ablation
- Incontinence surgery
- Pelvic organ prolapse surgery
- Treatment of condyloma (genital warts)
- Treatment of problems of the cervix, vulva, and vagina
What is da Vinci laparoscopic surgery?
da Vinci is a surgical system that allows your surgeon to perform robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery. The surgeon uses a console to guide da Vinci system’s tiny instruments like a human hand, allowing them to have a greater range of motion and operate through one or few small incisions. Our hospital was the first in northern New England to acquire this system, and Drs. Chase and Bertram were the first to be fully credentialed da Vinci surgeons. Dr. Banaski is fully credentialed as well.