To our Patients:
Thank you for your ongoing patience and support as we continue to adjust the way we practice due to the current environment surrounding COVID19.
In an effort to continue to provide quality care and maintain a safe office environment for you and our staff we will begin performing video visits for designated appointments beginning mid-June. Offering video visits will help to decrease the volume of patients physically entering our office which in turn allows us to maintain social distancing and decrease exposure potential. Performing virtual visits with our patients will also allow us to increase our appointment availability for those that require an in-office visit.
What to expect when you are scheduled for a video visit….
- Two days prior to your video visit you will receive an email request to perform your “pre-check-in” duties online which we need you to complete.
- The most important task requiring completion in your “pre-check-in” email is your acceptance of our online video visit consent; without this, we can not perform your virtual visit.
- Prior to your video visit, you will also receive a text with the web address you will need to check in to your provider’s “virtual” waiting room.
- Your video visit can be conducted from any computer or phone with audio and video capabilities.
- You can find simple instructions on our website under Patient Info > Resources > Doxy.me Instructions or click here to access them directly.
Again, we ask for your patience as we begin to introduce this new modality with a few of our appointment types. We recognize that with any new process or change there may be bumps in the road. Please bear with us as we work to offer you options for your healthcare.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming video visit, please call our office at 603-742-0101 and ask to speak to one of our schedulers.
Garrison Women’s Health