Infertility is one of the most physically and emotionally challenging experiences a couple can have.
One in six healthy couples of reproductive age is affected by fertility issues. This equates to 6.1 million couples per year.
What We Do
- Hormonal assessment thru laboratory testing
- Ultrasound performed to monitor follicles
- HSG, an x-ray procedure that can be done either at teh Garrison Women’s Health office or at WDH, depending upon baseline ultrasound results, to determine whether the fallopian tubes are open and to see if the shape of the uterine cavity is normal.
- Sonohystogram – a procedure done in the office to evaluate the uterine cavity
- Cycle monitoring – available 7 days a week for lab, ultrasound at GWHC
- Ovulation induction with the use of oral and injectable medications
- Timed intercourse cycles
- Intrauterine insemination
- Therapeutic Donor insemination
- Surgery including Laparoscopies and/or Hysteroscopies
- Satellite office for Boston IVF. We work closely with Dr. Steven Bayer, RE and Benjamin Lannon, RE
- Mind and body wellness working in conjunction with alternative medicines, such as acupuncture
Experienced NH Infertility Specialists Can Help You
Dr. Rebecca Banaski’s special interest is also Fertility and she loves working with our patients and celebrating their success! Dr. Banaski is assisted by Kim Pillsbury, LPN. Our team of experienced fertility specialists has helped hundreds of couples in the New Hampshire and Maine Seacoast have babies!
Read about some of our our infertility success stories, then contact us to take an active approach in making informed choices, overcoming fears and achieving your ultimate goal: having a baby. We’re here to help you.