If your family is complete, you may want to talk to us about Essure, a non-surgical, hormone-free, permanent birth control solution trusted by women and doctors for over five years. Essure doesn’t involve cutting, burning, or the risks of getting your tubes tied. Since no anesthesia is required, it can be performed in the comfort of our office.
Essure is covered by most insurance plans, so depending on your specific plan, payment may be as low as a simple co-pay.
The procedure is very simple: a soft, flexible insert is placed into your fallopian tubes to create a natural barrier that prevents sperm from reaching the egg. The procedure takes less than 10 minutes to perform, and most women are able to leave our office within 45 minutes and return to their normal routine.
The Essure procedure offers the following benefits:
- No surgery, burning, or anesthesia
- No hormones
- No slowing down to recover
- Peace of mind – a simple test will confirm when you can rely on Essure for birth control
- The most effective permanent birth control available based on five years of follow-up
- Trusted by hundreds of thousands of women and their doctors for more than five years
You will never have to worry about unplanned pregnancy again.
Please contact our office at 742-0101 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Colene Arnold to learn more about the Essure Procedure. You can also visit the Essure website www.essure.com to learn more about Essure.